Past Scholarship Recipients
- Dissertation Title: "Folklore as a Health Patterning Modality" from CUNY Graduate School.
- Dissertation Title: Power, Trust, and Job Satisfaction in Nurse Managers" from Seton Hall University.
Other Past Scholarship Awards
Jill M. Fuller
- Hampton University School of Nursing, Hampton, VA Doctoral dissertation: "Family pattern on Power Knowing Participation in Change among adult substance abusers in rehabilitation".
- Seoul National University College of Nursing, Seoul, Korea Doctoral dissertation: "A randomized controlled trial of meditation for women with breast cancer".
- East Carolina University College of Nursing Doctoral dissertation: "Optimism, health, and well-being in pregnancy".
- University of North Carolina Greensboro, School of Nursing Doctoral dissertation: "Women abused as children and participatory dreaming: A study of unitary healing".
- University of North Carolina Greensboro, School of Nursing Doctoral dissertation: "Life patterning of women experiencing midlife transition".